Call for Workshop Proposals
Proposal Deadline: 30 Nov. 2020
Notification by: 20 Dec. 2020
We are soliciting proposals for workshops to be held together with The International Conference on Computer Vision and Information Engineering (CVIE 2021) in Sanya, China. Workshops will take place on the 2nd of Feb., 2021.
The purpose of workshops is to provide a comprehensive forum on emerging topics that will not be fully explored in the main conference and to encourage in-depth discussion of various technical and application issues in computer vision and information engineering. We also welcome “Challenge Workshops” that aim to compare new and established methods on common data sets. Workshop registration, venue, as well as proceedings will be handled as part of the main conference by the CVIE organizers.
The selection process for workshop space, time and topic coverage will be competitive. We will consider the topic coverage, the proposers’ credentials, the interested audience, and relevance of the topic in the selection process. Please note that proposers may be asked to provide additional information, modify aspects of their proposals, or merge their proposal with another one. Given that the camera-ready deadline is on 30 Dec. 2020, the workshop proposers must come with a submission/review schedule that meets this deadline.
Proposals should be submitted by email to the staff (email@example.com) by 30 Nov. 2020. The candidate workshop organizers will be notified of the decision by 20 Dec. 2020.
Proposals should be in PDF format and include the following information:
- Workshop title.
- Proposers’ names, titles, affiliations, and primary contact email.
- Topics that will be covered.
- Background and experience that makes the proposers well suited for organizing the workshop.
- Rough program outline (estimated numbers of orals, posters, and invited talks).
- Names and bios of any invited speakers and indication of whether they have agreed to speak.
- Anticipated target audience as well as expected number of attendees.
- Description of relevance and viability.
- Description of how this proposal relates to previous workshops at CVIE (be as specific as possible).
- Any special space or equipment requests.
For any questions, please contact the the staff (firstname.lastname@example.org).